The digital product design of a web-based platform that offers an office space rentals and commercial real estate listing search, comparison and cost optimization.
The platform enables people for quick filtering based on their real needs - not on some specific characteristics of buildings that all real estate listing works. To achieve this we resigned from advanced filters at the first step and reduced it only to the minimum with two simple questions:
- What type of real estate are you looking for? - with select/toggle button
- Where do you have the business? - with an interactive map
Next you can narrow your search results. And again, we resigned from asking about the size of square maters and amenities. According to user-centered design we wanted to ask about user's needs, so that you can filter by number of employees you want to place in your new office or how many trucks can be loaded in the same time.
But better experiences in searching for commercial real estates is not enough. This platform connects SME with the second segment - owners of the buildings omitting agencies. I designed the whole system of services that till today were reserved only for agents. We transformed old-fashioned business model into new digital services. Now everyone can be a professional agent too.
The Commercial Real Estate Platform enables to:
- calculation of the needed space
- space design and arrangement
- financial analysis
- profitability analysis
- generating the standard of the building
- managing free spaces in the building
- generating technical check
- and more.
To reach a such demanding vision I was responsible to create user experience strategy and design. Deliverables, that were prepared during few months, have included:
- information Architecture
- user flows
- service design
- UX strategy
- UI wireframes
- interaction design examples
- clickable prototype for some features
- screens for desktop and mobile
- documentation and specification of wireframes and interactions
One of the biggest challenge for us was the completely remote collaboration. I have worked closely between Product Manager, CEO and the development team in three different locations. It was a great time to explore new methods, processes and tools that support remote work.