The digital product design as a web-based platform that offers an office space rentals and commercial real estate listing search, comparison and cost optimization.
The platform enables people for quick filtering based on their real needs - not on some specific characteristics of buildings that all real estate listing works. So that we resigned from advanced filters at the first step and reduced it only to the minimum with two simple questions:
- What type of real estate are you looking for? - with select/toggle button
- Where do you have the business? - with an interactive map
Next you can narrow your search results. And again, we resigned from asking about the size of square maters and amenities. According to user-centered design we wanted to ask about user's needs so that you can filter by number of employees you want to place in your new office or how many trucks can be loaded in the same time.
But better experiences in searching for commercial real estates is not enough. This platform connects SME with the second segment - owners of the buildings omitting agencies. I designed the whole system of services that till today was reserved only for agents and transformed it into digital world. Now everyone can be a professional agent too.
The Commercial Real Estate Platform enables to:
- calculating the needed space
- space design and arrangement
- financial analysis
- profitability analysis
- generating the standard of the building
- managing free spaces in the building
- generating technical check
- and more.
To reach such demanding vision I was responsible to create user experience strategy and design. Deliverables that were prepared during few months includes:
- Information Architecture
- User flows
- UI Wireframes
- Interaction Design
- Clickable prototype for some features
- Screens for Desktop and Mobile
- Service Design
- Documentation and Specification of wireframes and interactions
One of the biggest challenge for us was the completely remote collaboration. I have worked closely between Product Manager, CEO and Dev team in three different locations. It was great time to explore new methods, process and tools that support remote work.