Purpose: A mobile application for clerks of stores with sportswear that help them learn, develop new skills and build friendly relation with the company.
Concept: We propose to engage employers in training of their alter ego player. The player has seven superpowers and may specialize in one or be a generalist (an employee development path). To have more power the player must regularly train, eat and relax to meet the needs (key employer’s competences).
- human-centered design
- empathy and user research
- gamification and engagement
- key use cases
- user interface and interactions design
- trends in mobile apps
Design process and tools:
- Ideation (brainstorm, user research)
- Use cases and (interaction flows, whiteboard)
- First wireframes design (sketches)
- Mockups design (Axure RP, Photoshop)
- Interactive prototype (Marvel App)
- Axure RP, Photoshop, Marvel
- images from flickr and from a client website